Monday 6 January 2020

2020 new year new decade

A new year.
A new decade.

Tbh, I'm still kinda the same. Not sure if being the same me is a good thing, but at least I didn't change for the worst, right? So that's a good thing, right? 🥴

I laughed and cried a lot in 2019. Last year was both a happy and sad year for me but I'm somehow thankful things happened in such a way because I've learnt things I never knew I needed to go through to learn from them.

Other than the breakup with S, many happy things happen. Aisah got pregnant and gave birth safely alhamdulillah, I started listening to Okletsgo and got closer to my cousin thanks to their crazy podcasts, I got to know more about S and his whole family including his amazing mum which was life-changing for me. Things didn't work out for us, but his short presence in my life changed the way I looked at life as a whole and people have been telling me that I became even more mature in the way I think and carry myself than I did before. (Trust me this lame ass girl can be quite critical in her thinking but she just somehow sound dumb most of the time.)

Few days before the end of the year, Chups planned a short trip to JB. He and Weikang are such sweethearts. They knew I was crying and struggling so much but I didn't really want the world to know. They knew I kept putting on a strong front when I'm really weak. So they planned outings and meetups to cheer myself to continue having the will to live and to keep myself mentally okay somehow. 


I started the year with this bunch, I'm glad they're still here by my side.

Thankfully, they're not the only ones by my side. I mean, I wouldn't wanna drain their energy trying to layan this girl's crazy emotions. 

Qi, Veda and Weed knew my supposedly anniversary date was on New Years' Eve so they knew I couldn't be left alone in my thoughts. So Veda and Weed stayed with me that night and we laughed until we couldn't anymore. Qi couldn't join us because she was in China for a family holiday but we FaceTime together with her family.


We counted the number of years we've been friends and well, who knew we would be THIS tight after all these years. Half a decade ago, Weed straight away hugged me when she knew I was crazy over Jay Park. From then on, we got closer than ever. 


People have been asking me what are my future plans. Well, I rather keep them close to me as much as possible. But do keep me in your prayers.

Pray for a healthier me.
Pray for a happier me.
Pray for a richer me. 😂
Pray for an amazing future for me. ✨

No comments :

Post a Comment