Tuesday 25 February 2020

march, already?

It's almost March now, can you believe it? 😱

I've been really busy with school and work. This year I also had to force myself to find time for my friends and family because I got myself a little too busy than I should. But all's good. I have been forcing myself to study more than ever. Let's hope this year will be a better year for me as a student.

On another note, there's a lot of catching up to do on this space. So where do we start?

Syakir is in NS now.


Those who've been following me on social media would have seen this boy grew up. This boy is now in NS and has the most number of Malay friends he has ever had in his life. Finally this boy is in touch with his Malay roots. Been waiting for this day for the longest time ever HAHA

Aisah got a kid.


Well she gave birth last year. But I finally got a photo of her son with me. So far he's been a nice kid in my arms so I think we can be good together. 

Honestly part of me wants to have a kid now but let's be real, can I afford it at this point of time? And it sucks when people kept telling me that I'm too choosy when it comes to guys. After all the guys I've known, tell me how not to be wary and lowkey traumatised by them. So just shush, if you got nothing nice to say.

Azreena's married!


For the longest time, I knew these two lovebirds have been wanting to get married with each other. I'm happy they finally did! Hoping for the happiest marriage for the both of them! 

Exams will be in a few months' time.
I'm feeling all kinds of anxious 🥴

No comments :

Post a Comment