Tuesday 2 November 2021

trophy wife

Adulting.

I didn't know it is THIS complicated. 

While I enjoy every bit of it now, I know my inner self is struggling slowly. 

My daily interactions with sons and daughters of millionaire and billionaires are slowly taking a toll on myself. Like how do I ensure when I'm old, I wouldn't be a burden to others especially financially? How do I ensure that people around me wouldn't fight for my wealth? How do I ensure I have enough to support myself when I'm no longer able to work? 

Well the good thing is I have learnt how to make money as a side hustle all thanks to my uni days which will probably see me through till I'm old. Unless I can think of a better, higher paying one, then I guess I know what I will be doing after I retire just to keep myself occupied.

Now I truly understand why some girls just settle to be a trophy wife 🥲

No comments :

Post a Comment