Wednesday 27 April 2016

Fatty is 15 now!

When I was 7, I didn't even know my mum was pregnant. I thought she was just fat and that every fat lady's tummy had creatures living in them and they can listen to whatever I was talking to them.

Little did I know, I was gonna have another baby brother who obviously ruined the whole girly side of me...

Fast forward to today, that small kid has just turned 15 yesterday and my family decided to celebrate it at WORD Cafe.

Food wise, pretty good for cafe standard. You know how cafes and I rarely have something good going on. I don't know why but I prefer this to Badoque. Maybe because I was really hungry yesterday, or maybe it's just the fact that I was in a good mood yesterday. The portion is just nice for me, as compared to Badoque. But that's not what Syafiq felt.


This was Syafiq's, not fulfilling for him tho.
Maybe you should have an upsized meal for people like my bro.


This was Mum's.
Very creamy, I must say!


This was mine.
Cow-ch Potato, the whole potato "sauce" plus the vege makes it all perfect 😋


This was the birthday boy's meal.

He rushed home from school the moment my dad texted us. Oh, and did I tell you that we finally have a personal family whatsapp group? I've been contemplating to make one for my own family but I guess mothers know best so she made one yesterday. Anyway, he was really happy after eating. I mean, when is he not? 


This was Dad's Salmon Khan meal.
Clearly, we need a mirror check because Dad, Salman Khan and you... worlds apart!

They got my dad's order a little later than us. Most probably they forgot about his order. So when his order came, the ones who were more excited for the meal were Mum and Syafiq. These two always ALWAYS eye on other people's meals. Thank god, we're family so I will always forgive them for doing this.


Churros to end the dinner.
Finished this in less than 5 minutes, no joke.

Since I didn't get anything for my brother, I mean we were never really petty about presents. Giving birthday presents to each other has never been a thing. But singing birthday songs and eating a cake on our birthdays, those are a must!


That cake was meant for him, but he's not a fan of cheesecake. I'm on this phase of cheesecakes, so this is my way to... you know, get that cake for myself but still act like a caring sister hahaha but of course, I'm really a nice sister so I bought Hot Fudge sundae for him and Chocolate Milkshake for Syafiq.


Fatty and I in 2011

I found this yesterday when I wanted to post a photo of us together for his birthday and really, time has passed by way too fast. We used to sleep together, talk about our problems with each other (well mostly, me taking about my girl dramas) and really, I can't believe how much my brothers have grown now. Soon, they're gonna get their own spouses and I'll be crying my heart out because I still see them as babies no matter how old they are. 

But for now, I'm loving how my life is. The only thing I should focus on now is to do better in everything that is going through in my life.