Wednesday 13 April 2016

have a break, have a kitkat

So today I decided to take a break from studying which shouldn't be the way because finals is in less than 3 weeks. (God save me, really!) But whatever it is, I need to get my mugging game strong ASAP.

I started today pretty normal, just like how I usually do with other days. I just decided not to study today, because I really didn't have the mood and I don't know why I'm feeling more tired than usual. Guess my menses are coming pretty sooooooon!


Shrimp and Spinach Stuffed Crust Pizza

Daya got her pay today and she decided to treat me for dinner. I don't know why I'm so blessed with such good friends when I haven't been doing good job as one. Time to up my game 💪🏻  Her birthday's next month... So give me some suggestions on what I should do for her birthday!

The pizza is good. I'm loving pineapples more than I thought I would. According to her, maybe I finally discovered that I like cooked pineapples but I'm not sure either. Because when my mum or Nenek cooks any lauk with pineapples in them, I won't eat them. She was pretty surprised that people use pineapples to cook lauk.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just my family who came up with such weird and unique dishes, or does this happen in every family?


Me, artistically drawn by Fatty

I came home from dinner at Lot 1 and Fatty excitedly got up from his study desk to welcome me at the door.

Fatty: Kakak, I have something to show you!
Me: Oh really, what is it?
Fatty: I drew you for my Art lesson just now. But I'm still pretty bad at it.

I was honestly expecting a good drawing of me. Just probably, with some minor touch-ups here and there. And when he showed me this, I just went... "Oh wow! How does this look like me?" with a calm face while faking a smile, obviously.

He kept going on about how bad he is at drawing portraits and he's thinking of ways to tackle this problem, like probably focus on drawing other things but humans. This is where I realize Art is pretty flexible. It makes you discover things you have yet to discover. I've never been much of an Arts person. The only Arts thing I did was probably Malay dance, watching drama performances and musicals, also take part in some of them... and probably studying Malay literature till JC.

Still, A for effort for my Fatty! He really gotta fix those lips tho. I don't remember having Kylie Jenner lips. Oh, and that body proportion... Did I really gain so much weight that now my body's pretty much not proportionate? Dammit, need to start working out again. But those legs, they look much slimmer so thank you for that!

Also, spot my new wallet! It's white. Let's hope it stays as white as this till someone gets for me a new wallet!


All from Aussie 🇦🇺

Nenek is back from Melbourne after a month! A month passed by way faster than ever. It seems like just yesterday I blogged about her flying off to Melbourne. She bought so many supplements for all of us, and a little generous on me with the pants. 4 pairs of pants for me, guess she can't stand the fact that I'm always wearing the same old pants to sleep even though they're all pretty much worn out.

Now, I think I should sleep soon because someone's gonna wake up in a few hours' time to start storytelling me non-stop on her one month stay in Aussie! (Well, she already started doing so just now. But someone claims to be feeling jet lag so she'll continue later sheesh 🙄)

Sleep tight 🌙