Saturday 30 April 2016

West to East

I'll be away from Yewtee for about 2 weeks because of exams. Like last year, I decided to stay over at Cik Ita's place all the way in Pasir Ris. It feels like I'm going to travel across the globe whenever I think of travelling there, really.

Lucky for me, I met my two close buddies before I move over to the other side of Singapore.


Aisah enjoying her Vietnamese noodles
(kinda forgot the name of her meal)

It was pretty impromptu last night for Aisah and I. Well, I can safely say 90% of our meet-ups are usually impromptu and we totally love it. Because we can talk about anything, and then just laugh about it.

We had Vietnamese food at So Pho. She texted me right after her exam to have dinner with me. Well, I was also finding someone to have dinner with because Mum didn't cook any of my favourite dishes. (I'm pretty hard to please.)


Grilled Lemongrass Half Spring Chicken Set with iced milk tea for myself

Initially I wanted to buy the other set with lesser chicken but I thought it wouldn't be enough for me. (obviously the devil did his job well) I couldn't finish the rice at the end because the chicken really filled up my tummy. Not too bad, but it tasted a little bit like Thai food. I don't know... maybe I'm just bad with food.

Right now, I just got home from going out with Daya because obviously someone cannot be away from me too long *flicks my hair*


Chicken Pomodoro

We went to Bayfront, our favourite place in Singapore. For me, it's the skyline. I don't know why but I just love looking at our Singapore skyline. Don't you think every place on Earth has their very own special skyline? And you just can never get enough of them.

Anyway we ate at Beanstro and boy, we spent a bomb. Our expenditure on food just kept increasing and really, we need to put a stop on this. Someone really need to hold on to my card.


$6 Hokkaido Special Rich Soft Ice Cream

This ice cream is quite expensive but it was totally worth it because, it's soft ice cream. Come on, soft ice creams are da bomb! Though not as good as like those I ate in Japan, better than nothing. And the weather these days are really really warm! (Stay indoors as much as possible guys!) Having this ice cream in this warm night just made everything better.

Finals start in less than 5 days. I know I should be freaking out because I have so many things not touched and completed. But really, I don't know why I am not freaking out yet... So just continue praying for my results.