Monday 18 April 2016

"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
- Jungle Book


Upper Sec Mentors - Kashib, Fuad and Rhea

Even though we just got to know each other, but I'm glad over the past few Sundays I have gotten close to a group of friends who are smart and really really humble. They're pretty loud at voicing out their opinions (probably the main reason why two of them are on their way to be lawyers!) but they really care for the society more than anyone I ever know.

Talk to them, get to know them and you will get what I mean.

So anyway, I caught The Jungle Book in the cinema with them. Not the full strength, but it's ok. If you haven't watch it, go watch it! Baloo the bear is my favourite. It's not a horror movie, but I have no idea why I screamed and jumped in my seat a few times while watching this movie. Maybe I am really a scaredy cat. 🌚

Speaking of which, I finally watched Munafik. Every Malay person I know raved about that movie. Telling me it's such a good horror movie, so well I tried to toughen up and finally I watched it yesterday. Surprisingly, I laughed out loud while watching the movie. But when I woke up in the middle of the night after the movie, I couldn't sleep because scenes of the movie kept flashing in my mind whenever I tried to close my eyes. Bad move on a horror movie! No more horror movies, ever.

Yesterday was also a special day for Mas. This year will probably be the last year of her mentoring at Bukit Batok CC, because she's getting married this July. That means it's also the last year for her to celebrate her birthday being single.


Mas and Daya



Marinated Beef Bap w/o Beansprouts and Kimgaru Rice

Daya, Afiq and I decided to treat her to Seoul Garden Hotpot for a birthday lunch. Tried to go for Korean style, but Seoul Garden don't really do it the real Korean style so we made do with what whatever we felt like eating.

It amazes me how she's been dating her fiancΓ© for 7 years and now, they're getting married. Afiq also just celebrated his fifth anniversary with his girlfriend. Like wow, how do you guys do it? I get bored of people easily and I give up on relationships very easily.


We got this while walking around IMM. I was telling Mas that she should approach M1 and inform that they share the same birthdate. Maybe, just maybe... she would get a free line subscription from them. That'll be perfect actually.

Right after lunch, we girls went to shop around while Afiq went home to sleep. We then went to do some manicure session.




All these seem so adult to me. But I enjoy doing them. Like doing your hair at salon, going for spa and massage sessions... I used to not understand why my aunts and my mum love doing them. But now I do. It's like a getaway from the busy life. It screams, "Finally you're taking care of yourself before others."


Daya's nails as well as mine


Daya's nails that screams Kylie Jenner when you look at it

Daya has been so into this whole Kylie Jenner thing. I went for a more pinkish nude colour for my nails. Guess pink and I has always had a thing, dammit I need to stop.

You know, what's funny... when I got home, I went on snapchat. Guess who went for a manicure session too?




Maybe DJ Khaled is my soulmate πŸŒšπŸ˜‚

If he really lost weight through his 22 days of nutrition or whatever losing weight challenge he's having now, I'll try to go vegan for a week. That's pretty long for me.

Of course, I'm kidding. Chicken and I, we are love.